FONTANAFREDDA Wine Pairing Dinner
Wednesday 13th February 2019
Treat someone to a really fantastic experience!
This is a truly unique opportunity to enjoy an evening of indulgence with Fonterrafredda Wines, European Winery of the year in 2017. Be guided by your wine ambassador enjoying wines which are matched to an extra special 6 course tasting menu prepared by our award winning Executive Chef, David Barnett in our 3 AA rosette restaurant ‘Sandemans’
In 1858 The Fontanafredda estate was bought by Vittorio Emanuele II as a gift to his mistress Rosa Vercellana, also known as “La bela Rosin”. By 1870 Wine-making in the cellars of Fontanafredda begins, although the first mentioning of a Barolo Fontanafredda dates back to 1867. Today Fontanafredda wines reflect the true tradition of the Langhe, to preserve the distinctive and typical characteristics of the grapes they are made from.
Price from £475 per room, based on 2 people sharing, subject to availability
- Overnight accommodation in a Castle Room or Woodland Lodge Superior Room
- 6 Course Tasting Menu in Sandeman’s Fine Dining Room
- Fonterrafredda Wine Pairing hosted by Fonterrafredda Ambassador
- Full Scottish Breakfast
- Use of the Swimming Pool, Thermal Suite and Spa Pool
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary Scotsman newspaper
Preferential rates available for room upgrades on request.
Terms & Conditions
- Fully pre-payable at time of booking, non-transferable and non-refundable
- Offer based on two adults sharing a double or twin room
- Subject to Availability
For further details, please call our reservations team on 01796 470140, quoting ‘FONTANAFREDDA Wine Dinner’