Bungee Jumping at Killiecrankie
Fly through the Air with a Bungee Jump
Amidst the iconic scenery of Highland Perthshire, Bungee jump 40m from the Garry Bridge in the stunning location of Killiecrankie. The first permanent bungee site in the UK after opening in 2011 and since then has had over 30,000 people bungee with us.
FOR THE ULTIMATE ADRENALINE RUSH ON YOUR WEDDING DAY
Why not get married on a Perthshire bungee jump platform before plummeting 130ft on the same bungee cord!!
Tie the knot with a humanist service on Highland Fling Bungee’s platform at Garry Bridge near Killiecrankie. Then celebrate your wedding with a Reception at Fonab Castle Hotel
• Height: 40m or 132 feet
• Jumping over: Water
• How long is the experience: Allow 1½ hour
• Recovery: Winch back up to the bridge
• What to wear: Sensible clothing and footwear
• Minimum age: 14 years old
• Maximum age: 114 years young (over 65’s require a letter from a Dr.)
• Maximum weight limit: (for a solo jumper): 150kg or 23.6 stone, tandem jumps also available
• Waist Harnesses: Fit waist size of 40cm (15.7 inches) to 125cm (49.2 inches).
• Photos: Available onsite – £20
• GoPro video: Available onsite – £35
• Spectators: All welcome, come and enjoy this magnificent area!