Two Night Summer Break
Highland Breaks This Summer May - September
Enjoy a unique Scottish summer in the heart of the Perthshire Highlands. Fonab Castle’s incredible location near Loch Faskally and commanding Ben Vrackie makes it perfect for a summer break in Scotland.
Get out and about in the great outdoors nearby with a range of activities on our doorstep. Water-sports, off-road driving, walking and cycling around the stunning Highland scenery are just a few of the activities you’ll find in Perthshire.
Alternatively, indulge in some al fresco dining on our outdoor terrace and soak up the sun from the luxury Fonab Castle.
Summer Breaks (1st May – 31st October 2019) from £692.00 per couple for 2 nights
- Two Nights’ Accommodation in a Castle Room or Woodland Lodge Superior Room
- Full Scottish Breakfast each morning
- Use of the Swimming Pool, Thermal Suite and Spa Pool
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary Scotsman newspaper
- Loch View Room £50 per room, per night
- Castle Signature Room or Woodland Suite £50 per room, per night
- Castle Signature View Room £80 per room, per night
- Loch View Lodge Room £80 per room, per night
- Loch View Superior Lodge Room £100 per room, per night
- Castle Penthouse £300 per room per night
Terms & Conditions
- Fully pre-payable at time of booking, non-transferable and non-refundable
- Offer based on two adults sharing a double or twin room
- Rates are per room, based on a minimum 2 night stay
- Rates applicable to new reservations only
- Subject to availability
To book please call our reservations team on 01796 470140